Join The Team
Dubbo City Toyota is a Dealership that is recognised as a first-class car dealership and one of NSW's most successful dealers within its network. We are a company that considers people to be our greatest asset, so joining the group means having access to a supportive, friendly and family orientated team with unlimited training opportunities to develop your career.
Our Vision Statement is "To deliver a world class Automotive experience for our local Community and to be World Famous for it" and our mission statement is "Our Team is committed to deliver an exceptional experience for every guest at every interaction". Our core values Respect, Service, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement represent our culture.
Guest Experience Officer (Maternity Position 12 Months)
- Are you a people person with professional experience?
- Do you enjoy the challenge of helping people solve a problem?
- Are you an excellent communicator?
- Are you looking for a casual role to utilise your talents?
- But most importantly, can you Toyota Jump!
If you answered yes to all of the above then TALK TO US TODAY!
More about the role:
- Inbound guest service assist and redirect guest enquires
- Outbound service reminder calls to our existing guests
- Outbound sales & service follow up calls to our existing guests
- Process direct mail outs & promotional material
- Handle complaints & guest concerns
- Guest data maintenance
- Provide a friendly guest experience – ability to go the extra mile
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
To be successful, you must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with great listening skills
- Microsoft Office ( Excel / Word ) knowledge
- High attention to detail
- Warm, friendly and outgoing phone manner
- This newly created role will be flexible for the right candidate.
To apply for the position, please email through your updated resume to Ben Thompson, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Thursday 22nd March 2019