Dubbo City Toyota is recognised as a first-class dealership and one of NSW’s most successful. Our people are our greatest asset and joining us means having access to a supportive, friendly and family orientated team with unlimited training opportunities to develop your career.
Our Vision Statement is "To deliver a world class Automotive experience for our local Community and to be World Famous for it". Our mission statement is "Our Team is committed to deliver an exceptional experience for every guest at every interaction". Our core values “Respect, Service, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement”represent our culture.
As an Automotive Technician, you will join our award-winning Service Department and work in a modern & professionally run workshop with the latest and greatest equipment. Ideally, we are seeking a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Mechanic, however we would also consider a second or third year Apprentice Motor Mechanic.
Day to day you will provide exceptional guest satisfaction by performing a range of duties:
- Provide expert advice in relation to the mechanical condition of vehicles
- Perform thorough inspections using strong diagnostic skills & attention to detail
- Perform high quality mechanical repairs, servicing and maintenance of vehicles
- Accessory and parts fitment
- Maintain a high level of technical product knowledge and keep up to date with new release makes and models.
Must have skills & experience:
- Trade qualified Motor Mechanic (Light or Heavy) or a 2nd/3rdyear Apprentice
- Professional, motivated and a strong team player
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Passionate and dedicated to a long term automotive career
- Guest Service focused
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Current driver’s license
This is a full time, permanent position. Work Monday to Friday with an occasional Saturday rostered. There is an opportunity to work overtime if desired.
Applications close 29/06/2018
Junior Parts Interpreter
This exciting role is in a Dealership that is recognized as a first-class car dealership and one of NSW's most successful dealers within its network. Work for a company where people are its greatest asset so joining the group means having access to a supportive, friendly and family orientated team with unlimited training opportunities to develop your career.
We have an exciting opportunity for a confident, energetic and customer focused Parts Interpreter to join our Dubbo car dealership team. As the Junior Parts Interpreter, you will play an integral role in quoting, sourcing, Identifying parts and components, consulting electronic catalogues while generally assisting the Parts department to efficiently perform a range of service functions for our customers. You will manage all initial customer enquiries and perform a range of coordination, communication and customer service duties along the way, to ensure a smooth service process.
Day to day you will manage our customer's experience by quoting and or supplying their parts & accessory needs. You will manage Part quotations, invoicing, provide customer updates and carry out a comprehensive hand over to our customers in a timely manner.
This is an extremely vital role within our team as you will act as the key connection between the customer and the dealership to ensure a high-quality service and an exceptional customer experience, while building and maintaining guest loyalty.
To be successful you must have:
- Basic mechanical and automotive knowledge/experience
- A customer focused personality
- High level communication and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Experience in a similar role would be highly regarded but is not essential
This position offers an attractive salary. You will work a 38hr week on a roster during our opening hours of Monday to Friday between 8:00-5:30pm. A Saturday morning is available on a rotating roster and is paid as overtime.
Applications close 29/06/2018
For more information and a confidential discussion about any of our current available positions, please contact Ben Thompson General Manager on (02) 6882 1511 or apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org