A whole new way to buy a Toyota has arrived
What if the joys of buying a new car went on forever?
With Toyota Access, you'll be surprised at how soon you could be reliving that new car feeling. Toyota Access is an exciting new program that gives you an exceptional level of choice, confidence and flexibility when it comes to buying a car, now and in the future, and it’s available at Dubbo City Toyota today.
The Toyota Access advantage:
- Low running costs
- Flexible terms
- Capped price servicing
- Guaranteed Future Value
- Competitive Toyota insurance
Need more information? Talk to Dubbo City Toyota today.
What is Toyota Access?
Toyota Access is an innovative way to buy a Toyota that gives you all the confidence and flexibility you need when it comes to buying a car, now and in the future. Right from the start, you’ll know the Guaranteed Future Value* of your car, so you have the reassurance of knowing what lies ahead. You’ll also enjoy the certainty of fixed monthly repayments, Toyota’s low running costs and capped price servicing.
The Guaranteed Future Value is the minimum value of your new Toyota at the end of your loan, as determined by Toyota Finance. At the end of your loan term, you have the option to trade, keep or return your vehicle. If you decide to return it to Toyota at the end of your term, Toyota Finance will pay you the Guaranteed Future Value. This will be put against the final payment of your car loan, subject to fair wear and tear and agreed kilometres being met.
Toyota Access is available from Dubbo City Toyota and offers you the following benefits:
- Know the Guaranteed Future Value of your car
- The option to trade, keep, or return your car at the end of the loan term
- A choice of car loan terms, ranging from 1–4 years
- Know all costs upfront
- Flexibility to nominate a deposit amount
- On-road costs, stamp duty, insurance, warranty and roadside assistance can be included in the amount financed
How does it work?
- Select your new Toyota.
- Nominate the deposit you'd like to pay, if any.
- Choose your term and number of kilometres you expect to travel over the term.
- Toyota Finance will calculate the Guaranteed Future Value of your new Toyota.
- Toyota Finance will then calculate your monthly repayments, with a final payment equal to your Guaranteed Future Value.
At the end of your loan term
You’ll have the assurance of several options to choose from:
- Trade in or sell your Toyota – use the trade-in value or sale price to pay the remaining balance of your car loan.
- Keep your Toyota – simply pay the outstanding balance (including the final payment). Toyota Finance can help you refinance the balance of your car loan if you don’t have the cash on hand (conditions apply).
- Return your Toyota – Toyota Finance will pay you the Guaranteed Future Value that was agreed on at the start of your loan term and put it towards the remaining balance owing on your account (subject to fair wear and tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met).
Don’t hesitate, contact Dubbo City Toyota today for your brand new Toyota!
The information on this website is of a general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.
Approved applicants only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. A minimum loan term of 12 months applies. The maximum loan term will vary depending on the finance product selected and will be subject to Toyota Finance policy and procedure. You may be required to pay a deposit for capacity reasons. Additional interest charges will accrue if you select a balloon final payment option and early termination fees may apply if you elect to make additional repayments during the loan term. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
*Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is the minimum value of your new or approved demonstrator Toyota at the end of your finance contract, as determined by Toyota Finance. If you decide to return your car to Toyota at the end of your term, Toyota Finance will pay you the agreed GFV amount which will be put against your final payment, subject to fair wear and tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met.