Renovations update at 2-12 Bourke Street, Dubbo City Toyota dealership
The dealership of the future is coming...
We have been so excited to share with you all the progress of our renovations of the dealership of the future over at 2-12 Bourke Street. We want to keep our guests updated throughout and give you an insight into the progress of the build
Week 12 update:
- Our new Service Drive has had concrete poored and the framing has now gone up.
- The roofing has begun and all the outside framing is underway.
- The inside fitout is about to start along with the office framing.
Week 8 update:
- The demolition is almost complete.
- Some of the framework has begun to go up; including the brand-new delivery bay at the front of the dealership, the dealership extension and the undercover service driveway.
- Concrete for the extension has now been poured.
- The air-conditioning is now in and some of the plumbing has begun.
Just a remind that whilst the renovation is underway, sales will be over at our temporary site across the road at 13 Bourke Street and Service & Parts will remain at 2-12 Bourke Street Dubbo.
There will be lots more changes coming, however we endeavour to operate as usual and keep any disruptions to a minimum. We thank you for your cooperation during this time and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Be sure to follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts to follow the new dealerships journey.