The health and safety of our customers and team members has always been and will continue to be our top priority her at Dubbo City & Gilgandra Toyota. We will continue to be compliant with current operating regulations and in line with NSW Health’s requirements.
Here is everything you need to know in light of the recently announced Stay at home order here in Dubbo. As of today, we will implement the following protocols whilst we are in Lockdown. These will take effect from 1pm today (11/08/2021).
Sales – New & Used Vehicles (Contactless)
- The Showroom and Car Yard and service entry will be closed for walk-ins, however you can request an Inspection, Virtual Appointment or Detailed Vehicle Video by contacting the Dealership on 02 6882 1511,
- Contactless Click and Collect will remain open until further notice,
- Car Valuations are still available by visiting www.dubbocitytoyota.com.au, and
- Contactless Vehicle Collections will also remain open and operational.
Our service department will remain open for vehicle repairs and scheduled maintenance. These services include;
- Contactless Logbook services,
- Contactless Warranty re-calls,
- Contactless Breakdown repairs.
Please be aware that our processes are adjusted to meet NSW Health guidelines and COVID safe practices. If you have any questions, please contact our Service Department on 02 6881 2333.
Phone orders & contactless delivery or collection will remain open at this time. If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Thank you for your cooperation, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the dealership on 02 6882 1511.