Dubbo City Toyota is a Dealership that is recognised as a first-class car dealership and one of NSW's most successful dealers within its network. We are a company that considers people to be our greatest asset, so joining the group means having access to a supportive, friendly and family orientated team with unlimited training opportunities to develop your career.
Dubbo City Toyota is recognised as a first-class dealership and one of NSW’s most successful. Our people are our greatest asset and joining us means having access to a supportive, friendly and family orientated team with unlimited training opportunities to develop your career.
Our Vision Statement is "To deliver a world class Automotive experience for our local Community and to be World Famous for it". Our mission statement is "Our Team is committed to deliver an exceptional experience for every guest at every interaction". Our core values “Respect, Service, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement”represent our culture.
As an Automotive Technician, you will join our award-winning Service Department and work in a modern & professionally run workshop with the latest and greatest equipment. Ideally, we are seeking a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Mechanic, however we would also consider a second or third year Apprentice Motor Mechanic.
Day to day you will provide exceptional guest satisfaction by performing a range of duties:
- Provide expert advice in relation to the mechanical condition of vehicles
- Perform thorough inspections using strong diagnostic skills & attention to detail
- Perform high quality mechanical repairs, servicing and maintenance of vehicles
- Accessory and parts fitment
- Maintain a high level of technical product knowledge and keep up to date with new release makes and models.
Must have skills & experience:
- Trade qualified Motor Mechanic (Light or Heavy) or a 2nd/3rdyear Apprentice
- Professional, motivated and a strong team player
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Passionate and dedicated to a long term automotive career
- Guest Service focused
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Current driver’s license
This is a full time, permanent position. Work Monday to Friday with an occasional Saturday rostered. There is an opportunity to work overtime if desired.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Thompson General Manager on (02) 6882 1511 or apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org