Dubbo City Toyota is a Dealership that is recognised as a first-class car dealership and one of NSW's most successful dealers within its network. We are a company that considers people to be our greatest asset, so joining the group means having access to a supportive, friendly and family orientated team with unlimited training opportunities to develop your career.
Assistant Business Manager
The main focus of the Finance & Insurance Assistant is to assist the team of Business Managers to achieve predetermined sales and gross profit targets. Provide administrative support to Business Managers. All requests for administrative assistance are met in a timely and professional manner. Information is recorded and conveyed according to or better than expected standards in terms of completeness, accuracy and compliance. Ensure complete guest satisfaction is delivered for immediate and long - term benefit. This requires high - level abilities in communication, compliance and accurate reporting.
The Finance & Insurance Assistant acts as an ambassador of the dealership and Toyota amongst the wider community.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS & ACCOUNTABILITIES
The Finance & Insurance Assistant carries out a range of duties related to assisting the finance and insurance department, including:
- Complete daily individual meetings, create actions plans for deliveries, compliance, vehicle debtors and follow ups
- Measure – has notes from daily meetings which include action plans, and follow up notes.
- Promoting the dealership and the Toyota brand
- Provide support to BM's with updates from TFS
- Maintaining a high knowledge of all Toyota Finance / Toyota Insurance products, systems and compliance requirements
- Maintaining Toyota Financial Services Accreditation
- Support the management, sales, retention and finance teams
- Demonstrating and encouraging behaviours that align with company policies, organisational values and The Toyota Way
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves BM's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications. Liaising with Financiers for settlements, approvals
- Checking of vehicle transactions, ensuring settlement details are complete, accurate and entered into the computer system
- Assisting in the development of standards and processes in order to drive process change
- Maintain a high level of knowledge with internal daily operating systems, ensure all data remains up to date and accurate
- Providing vehicle finance
- Providing and maintaining automotive insurance policies
- Preparing routine financial documents
- Providing a high level of guest service
- Communicating with all parties involved in a purchase
- Maintaining information records system
- Imputing computer data
- Completing finance, leasing and insurance contracts/policies
- Applying the legal requirements to all duties
- Identifying and exceeding the needs of guests by providing in-depth advice and service
- Timely and accurate completion of all month end reporting processes
- Gathering information to identify key areas of process improvement which influence Guest Satisfaction and making recommendations to management
- Communicating, promoting and nurturing guest relationships
- Being proactive in facilitating employee motivation and encouraging teamwork
- Liaising with both new and used vehicle sales departments to ensure efficient movement of vehicles
- Providing administration support
- General clerical duties
- Processing of Harrier warranties for all new and used vehicles sold
- Maintaining a high knowledge level about Toyota vehicles and products
- Maintaining a high knowledge level about Toyota systems and processes and ensure the Dealerships compliance with these.
- Supporting the guest relationship through follow-up calls, surveys, letters and inbound contacts with guests
- Running daily regular f&I team reminder programs
- Monitoring website email and identifying key action areas
- Seeks opportunities to work on teams as a means to develop experience and knowledge
- Measure evidence of teamwork activities at least monthly
- Building collaborative relationships within the dealership, the Toyota dealer network and the community
- Ensures aaily processing of deal paperwork, while checking that paperwork is correct.
- Measure weekly check of deals processed vs rdr's completed by GM.
Applications close Tuesday 20 March 2018. For more information or to apply, please contact Ben Thompson General Manager on (02) 6882 1511 or apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Experience Officer
Are you a people person with professional experience?
Do you enjoy the challenge of helping people solve a problem?
Are you an excellent communicator?
Are you looking for a casual role to utilise your talents?
Can you do a better Toyota Jump than us?
If you answered yes to all of the above then TALK TO US TODAY! This newly created role will be flexible for the right candidate.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Inbound guest service assist and redirect guest enquires
- Outbound service reminder calls to our existing guests
- Outbound sales & service follow up calls to our existing guests
- Process direct mail outs & promotional material
- Handle complaints & guest concerns
- Guest data maintenance
- Provide a friendly guest experience – ability to go the extra mile
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
The successful applicant must:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a team player with great listening skills
- Be comforatble with Microsoft Office (Excel/Word) knowledge
- Have a high attention to detail
- Have a warm, friendly and outgoing phone manner
Applications close Friday 6 April 2018. For more information or to apply, please contact Ben Thompson General Manager on (02) 6882 1511 or apply now to email@example.com