$60,000 - $74,999
This exciting role is in a Dealership that is recognised as a first-class car dealership and one of NSW's most successful dealers within its network. Work for a company where people are its greatest asset so joining the group means having access to a supportive, friendly and family orientated team with unlimited training opportunities to develop your career.
Our Vision Statement is "To Deliver a world Class Automotive experience for our local Community and to be World Famous for it" and our mission statement is "Our Team is committed to deliver an exceptional experience for every guest at every interaction". Our core values Respect, Honesty, Family, Trust and Teamwork represent our culture. As a team member of our company you are required to adhere to these mission, vision and values in regard to how you go about your work and how you relate to our customers and colleagues
Job tasks and responsibilities
As the Senior Administration Manager you will organise and control the activities of the administration team including administrative systems and office personnel. Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes. Recruiting and training personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space.
The successful candidate must be organised and detail-orientated with good analytical skills to run day-to-day operations.
Skills and experience
- Experience in a leadership position
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Sound administrative skills and a high level of computer literacy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience in process improvement
- A high level of grooming standards, maturity and professional demeanour
- Business planning
- Performing cost reduction research
- Handling accounts receivable/payable
- Human Resources
- Processing payroll
- Reporting on employee performance
- Office and facilities management
- Clerical tasks
- Using database system
Job benefits and perks
- Supportive team with unlimited training opportunities to continually progress your career & a rewarding salary.
- Work hard, but be rewarded with a friendly and social team that celebrate successes
- Become a part of an award winning team that forms one of Australia's leading automotive brands
- This position is permanent, full time - Monday to Friday only.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Thompson, General Manager on (02) 6882 1511 or apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your most up to date resume and cover letter.
The successful applicant will provide within their application cover letter examples of successes in Administration management.
Dubbo City Toyota is recognised as a first-class dealership and one of NSW’s most successful dealers within its network. Work for a company where people are its greatest asset so joining the group means having access to a supportive, friendly and family orientated team with unlimited training opportunities to develop your career.
Our Vision Statement is "To deliver a world class Automotive experience for our local Community and to be World Famous for it". Our mission statement is "Our Team is committed to deliver an exceptional experience for every guest at every interaction". Our core values Respect, Service, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement represent our culture.
As an Automotive Technician, you will join our award-winning Service Department and work in a modern & professionally run workshop with the latest and greatest equipment. Ideally, we are seeking a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Mechanic, however we would also consider a second or third year Apprentice Motor Mechanic.
Day to day you will provide exceptional guest satisfaction by performing a range of duties:
- Provide expert advice in relation to the mechanical condition of vehicles
- Perform thorough inspections using strong diagnostic skills & attention to detail
- Perform high quality mechanical repairs, servicing and maintenance of vehicles
- Accessory and parts fitment
- Maintain a high level of technical product knowledge and keep up to date with new release makes and models.
Must have skills & experience:
- Trade qualified Motor Mechanic (Light or Heavy) or a 2nd/3rd year Apprentice
- Professional, motivated and a strong team player
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Passionate and dedicated to a long term automotive career
- Guest Service focused
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Current driver’s license
This is a full time, permanent position. Work Monday to Friday with an occasional Saturday rostered. There is an opportunity to work overtime if desired.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Thompson General Manager on (02) 6882 1511 or apply now to email@example.com