Dubbo City Toyota is a Dealership that is recognised as a first-class car dealership and one of NSW's most successful dealers within its network. We are a company that considers people to be our greatest asset, so joining the group means having access to a supportive, friendly and family orientated team with unlimited training opportunities to develop your career.
Junior Vehicle Coordinator Assistant - GAP year
Purpose / Main area of Responsibilities
The main responsibility of the Junior Vehicle Coordinator Assistant is to provide first class guest service for anyone visiting the dealership, maintaining a high standard of presentation around the dealership with general cleaning duties & performing vehicle washers to the standard of in dealership operating procedures.
Key job functions & Accountabilities
Junior Vehicle Coordinator Assistant carries out a range of duties related to the detailing of vehicles and yard maintenance, including:
- Detail / Wash / Vacuum Guest Service vehicles to a high quality standard
- Maintain equipment and stocks of required consumables
- Ensure that all vehicles are turned around in a quick and efficient manner
- Perform vehicle – driving duties including Guest drop off and pick up
- Take immediate action and bring to the notice of a member of the management team any incident likely to cause a breach of the Health Safety or Environmental policy or regulations.
- Ensure Company demonstrator Vehicles are cleaned maintain daily
- Cleanliness of the yard area
- As directed, perform tasks in the general upkeep and cleanliness of the premises
- Develop and maintain high levels of guest service by being courteous and providing a first class service to guests and drivers visiting the dealership
- Ensure effective internal communication with all staff members of the dealership
- Demonstrate behaviours that align with company policies, organisational values and The Toyota Way
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit
Current and valid drivers licence including clean driving record
Applications close Saturday 10 February 2018. For more information or to apply, please contact Ben Thompson General Manager on (02) 6882 1511 or apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org