Dubbo City Toyota is Hiring!
We are looking for our next team members to fill multiple roles across the dealership.
We have roles across a variety of departments, including Sales, Finance & Insurance, Service, and Guest Experience & Marketing.
We are currently actively recruiting for the below roles:
Marketing & Guest Experience Coordinator
- Above-average computer skills, sound understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Comprehensive knowledge of social media
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Detail oriented, systematic organisation and planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Creative and vibrant
Finance & Insurance Assistant
- A customer focused personality
- High level communication and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Experience in a similar role would be highly regarded but is not essential
- Solid track record of performance
- Previous Mechanical Experience
- High level of personal commitment
- Strong work ethic
- Good people skills
- Current drivers licence
Vehicle Sales Trainee
- Ready to learn and grow into a sales role
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Current drivers licence, manual preferred
- You must be able to work Saturdays regularly
To apply today, please email your cover letter and resume to Ben Thompson at email@example.com along with the job title in the subject line.
In order to be considered for the role, you must have full working rights in Australia.