If you don't want to leave the house but need your vehicle serviced, did you know that we can pick it up and drop it back for you, without you having to come into contact with us?
At Dubbo City Toyota, the safety and well-being of our guests and employees is always our top priority. In response to these unprecedented circumstances, our team have implemented a number of health and safety measures, including our no-contact service pick up and drop off service.
Pick Up Procedure:
- Before collection of your vehicle, a pre-pick-up questionnaire is required to be completed. The answers will then be recorded and attached to your repair order.
- The time and date for your service is confirmed, as well as all work, pricing and preferred payment method.
- Completion and drop-off time are estimated.
- Guest is contacted once our team member has arrived at place of pick up, with the key being left outside (e.g., in mailbox).
- Gloves are worn to place key in a zip lock bag, vehicle key points are cleaned including door handles, steering wheel, seat belt buckle and button, blinker stalk, audio unit and gearstick.
- Seat cover and floor mate are placed in vehicle prior to driving back to the dealership.
- Once work is complete, the guest is contacted. Work is explained, payment is secured, and invoice is emailed prior to delivery of the vehicle to preferred drop-off point.
- Contact points are again cleaned while wearing gloves, seat cover and floor mate are removed, the keys are removed from the zip-lock bag and placed in the same spot they were collect from at the time of pick up. The guest is then contacted that their car has been delivered.
For more information on our COVID-19 health and safety measures or to book your vehicle in with our service department, give our friendly team a call on (02) 6881 2333 or book online athttps://dubbocitytoyota.dealer.toyota.com.au/service/booking#